Do you have past tax returns you have not filed?  It is not a question of “if” but “when” the IRS will catch up to you.  The longer you wait to get right with the taxing authorities the more penalties you are accruing.

We can assist you with filing prior year tax returns.  If the IRS has already contacted you, we can work with the agent to resolve the matter quickly.  After the returns we can help you set up an installment agreement or an offer in compromise.

Don’t delay any further.  Contact our office to see how we can assist you.